Saturday, September 02, 2006

Love me, love my fiance

Reasons I am way un-cool:
  1. When I'm grumpy, I'm grumpy. Don't talk to me when I'm grumpy
  2. I'm grumpy anytime before 9am
  3. My dog hasn't had a bath in 4 months
  4. I always wear white socks, even if the pants are dark
  5. I don't like eating out all the time: I'd almost always rather cook it myself
Why you would love me:
  1. I am a spectacular cook
  2. I'm really into photography
  3. I'm Jewish, vegetarian, and very politically active, but I'm not going to shove it down your throat
  4. I love our two dogs more than life itself (no, there are no dogs out there any cuter. We've already decided this. Ours are the cutest. End of story. Except, if they weren't both fixed, their puppies would be even cuter)
  5. I am one of the most loyal friends you'd ever have, and I'm there whenever or however you need me

Why you would love Greg:
  1. Favorite line: "Welcome to the Krusty Krab! Arrrrr!"
  2. He does laundry like a madman
  3. He always lets the dogs out. Even at 1am, he gets up and lets the dogs out
  4. He's Italian, and thus makes fantastic eggplant parm, pasta sauce, and homemade pizza. Yumyum.
  5. There's one tiny little fish swimming in a 50 gallon tank next to me, and he insists we keep it alive. (Eventually we'll get the fish some friends, I swear)

No comments: